Mentice is looking for master thesis students for autumn 2022!
Are you currently studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, Embedded Electronics, or equivalent? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you to learn more about software or hardware development to gain insights into working at a global MedTech company with a passion for developing endovascular simulation solutions to help improve patient lives.
You will be working in close collaboration with our talented technology team and supported by an engaged and dedicated supervisor who has deep knowledge of software or hardware development.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Two students with a strong interest in software- or hardware development and the MedTech business.
- Available for a master thesis project during autumn 2022 via your university.
- Looking for full-time employment after your studies in one of our six geographical locations, provided that it is possible and that all parties are satisfied with the project.
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and oral.
- You believe it is an exciting challenge to work on complex, innovative, and advanced products. You value teamwork and have a humble and thorough approach.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- If applying in pairs, only one application is necessary. Please ensure the application covers information about both students in the same application.
- Send in your resume and a cover letter with more information about your idea.
- Include a short text about yourself, your background, studies, and ambitions.
- The last application date is August 31, 2022.
- Your application should be in English.
(*The thesis can be conducted by either one or two people.)
We are looking forward to your application!