Do you want to be a part of a Leading Global MedTech Company?
We are looking for an experienced and professional Project Manager/Product Owner who wants to be a part of our global growth!
At Mentice, we passionately develop endovascular simulation solutions to help improve patient lives. More than 20 years ago, we started with a simple mission, and now our solutions help doctors acquire, retain, and enhance their endovascular therapy skills helping them improve patient outcomes worldwide. We have regional offices in the US, Europe, Brazil, India, China, and Japan while our headquarters office is in Gothenburg, Sweden.
About the role
As Project Manager/Product Owner you will join our great multi-cultural R&D team of passionate Developers. You will have operational responsibility for the team’s deliverables, own and maintain the product’s backlog, manage risks and issues raised by the stakeholders and coordinate dependencies among teams and products.
As a person you have a strong personal drive and motivation with ability to take initiative and deliver in a dynamic and changing environment. It is important for us that you have a strong sense of teamwork and work well with other people.
This is a position fulltime employment, located in our HQ office in Gothenburg, reporting to the Director of Project Management.
Included in the role (but not limited to):
- Guide and help customers in understanding technical solutions and options.
- Communicate the voice of customers to the development teams.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the team’s backlog items, ensuring that it is transparent, visible and understood.
- Assist Sales and Product Management with commercial demos, and scoping.
- Ensure the quality of the product delivered.
- Develop, implement and improve project and product development processes and ways of working based on Agile methodologies.
What we think is important to be successful in this position;
- A solid technical background with experience in Software development, Master of Science and 3 years of experience of similar tasks.
- Documented product-owner and team-leading experience; preferably in an international environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a customer-oriented focus.
- Very good knowledge of English; both verbal and in writing.
- Knowledge of Software development and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to travel international and sometimes, when needed, work flexible hours due to time differences.
What can we offer?
At Mentice we give you an opportunity to grow together with the company, we are providing a creative, global environment where every person is important and have a big impact for our future success. We are a company that is proud of our products, services and customers and the impact we have on improving patient lives.
Please visit www.mentice.com for more information about the company and to apply for the position. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively, last day to apply May 31st. For questions regarding the position, please contact Dimitrios Kiousis, Director Project Management at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you as a member of our great team in the future!