We are an uprising company with a unique product and a heart for innovative solutions! Do you want to be a part of our future? We are now looking for Customer Support Specialist to our office in Chicago!
Mentice is a global simulation-based endovascular intervention performance company. Our solutions help healthcare professionals acquire, retain, and enhance their procedural skills driving improved productivity and outcomes. We are also proud to present that 80% of the world's leading medical device manufacturers and more than 300 hospital customers choose to work with us. We have local representation in the USA, Europe, Brazil, India, China, and Japan.
We have a great local team in Chicago with a passion for sales, technology, and customer service. Our company is growing and therefore we are expanding our team with a Customer Support Specialist, to strengthening our great team.
About the role
The overall responsibility of the Customer Support Specialist is to be the technical anchor regarding hardware, system and applications software for the regional support team. You will be a key member of our support function, working closely with regional sales and support colleagues.
The main area of responsibility within the role is handling demo/customer systems going for domestic or international events. This includes to prepare and test system hardware functionality and update software versions if applicable in-between events, as well as staying in close contact with the customer while handling the logistics surrounding these activities.
As Customer Support Specialist you also do inhouse repairs/maintenance of all the variants of Mentice simulation hardware and application software, both customer and internal systems.
The role requires domestic travel up to 70%, and sometimes international travel. It is a fulltime employment reporting to the Manager of Customer Support located in Chicago. This position has a great opportunity to have an impact on influencing how patient treatments are improved in the future.
- To be successful, you should have minimum of 2 years of experience from similar jobs, for example, customer service, logistic and/or mechanical service. Experience from healthcare industry is a merit.
- Bachelor of Science or similar educational background within the biomedical, computer science or engineering fields, or relevant experience.
- Able to communicate effectively both internally and externally, fluent in English both in writing and verbal.
- Willingness to help and being able to quickly adapt to changes (tasks, customer needs and attitude) are other personal skills we think are important as well as a service mindset.
- Driver’s license
Required skills and experiences:
- Technical understanding of electronics, mechanics, simulation hardware, IT, and computer software.
- Finds challenges interesting and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Proven ability to function independently and with structure.
- Demonstrate ability to organize diverse types of work, shift gears quickly and adapt to changing priorities and competing deadlines.
Most importantly, we think you are a person with a commitment and passion for driving change within the healthcare industry and in turn, be able to have impact on our company’s future business. We are proud of our products, services and customers and it is important that you have the similar persona.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Please visit www.mentice.com for more information about the company.
Latest day to apply is December 15th. If you have any questions, please contact Elvir Jasarevic, Manager Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you as a member of our great team in the future!