Do you want to be a part of a global company that leads the way into the future?
We are looking for an innovative Senior Unreal Engine Developer, that want to join us on an exciting journey into the future!
Are you a game developer who likes building complex games? Do you like to make a real-world difference? Do you want to make a positive impact in people’s lives? Then join Mentice!
At Mentice, we passionately develop endovascular simulation solutions to help improve patient lives. Over the years, we have developed unique intellectual property, technology innovation, and solutions-based approach to help device companies improve training, drive device adoption, enhance productivity and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
This is a fulltime position and can be located at our office in Denver or Gothenburg. Relocate program is available for both locations. You report to the Director of Software and Mobile applications.
What You will be Doing (Roles/Responsibilities)
- Be the expert in code related questions and topics when it comes to the Unreal Engine and systems programming.
- Working cohesively with a team of Developers and 3D artists.
- Design and build medical simulation solutions that range from desktop applications to native mobile applications using Unreal Engine platform.
- Find and evaluate what tech tools will be best for our solutions.
What You Need for the Position (Requirement/Skills)
- 3-5 years experience in Unreal Engine
- Strong proficiency in C++, with good understanding of OOP, OOD
- Self-starter, strong desire to learn
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related fields
- Graphics experience (OpenGL, Shader) highly appreciated
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
What can we offer?
Compensation and benefits
- Competitive compensation within the range of $90/y – $120/Y (Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills and certifications)
- Excellent healthcare benefits and 401 K Plan
- 20 paid vacation days and 6 days paid sick leave
- 10 paid holiday days + additional permission days
- $350 wellness grant
Further, we offer you an interesting, multicultural international company in a technical environment that is driven by rapidly developing medical and technical advances. We are a company that is proud of our products, services and customers and the impact we have on improving patient lives.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. or in Sweden depending on location.
Please visit www.mentice.com for more information about the company and to apply for the position. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we are reviewing all applications consecutively. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Charles Gao, Director of Software and Mobile Application. Last day to apply is November 30th.
Take your next step and change the future with Mentice!